Monday, June 29, 2009

So, I'm leaving tomorrow


-Ish. I mean, It's Wednesday morning 3 am (clever, aren't I?) well, actually 4:30, but that's close enough to tomorrow, right?
If I didn't tel you, I'M GOING TO SCOTLAND and IRELAND.
The reason for caps being I'm so damn excited!!! I'll be gone for about two months. Just long enough for Lisa to destroy my room, kill my cat, steal my clothes, and re-paint. Just long enough for me to see my dear bud Kathy and drink lots and lots and lots of Guinness (on tap :D). Oh yeah, and maybe do some sightseeing on the side.
I mean, I've been there tons of times before. But this time's slightly different, because I actually get to see friends, and stay for long enough to get some quality sleep. I'm talking about SWEET DREAMS here, people!!!!
It's gonna be awesome.
I'm reading my way through Pride and Prejudice right now, for summer schoolwork. Appropriate, you say? Heck yeah!!! I'm marrying Mr.Darcy!!! I mean, come on. I usually hate JA just for her annoying heroines. Ok, that was completely biased. I should say BEFORE I ever read JA, I hated her characters, only in theory of course. Even now I lean towards Charlotte Bronte and Wuthering Heights. The epitome of annoying and twisted love stories. I've read Shakespeare too, in my free moments, but hell, Romeo is such a fag!!! I mean, I know, great love story, awesome play, I love his humor, but what the heck, even Juliet beat him with the suicidal-scene, the stabbing of the heart and stuff? He was even so lame as to drink some poison!!! Dorian Grey is ever so much better. Oscar Wilde is the BEST. So, he was gay? Who cares, he wrote awesomely!!! I mean, I respect gay dudes, (just not so much the flamers) just because of the stuff famous ones have done. Think about it. There was all the great writers, Wilde and Lord Byron included; artists like Andy Warhol and arguably Da Vinci and Michelangelo; composers like Tchaikovsky; philosophers and great leaders like Alexander the Great, Aristotle and Socrates...Dudes like that!!! They were awesome. You can't deny that (even supposing the disembodied YOU were anti-gay). Anyhow, I have no idea how this turned into a literature/anti-homophobe post. So I'ma go catch some shut-eye. In the meantime, enjoy the picture of my dear friend Bunchie the llama/dick leaper, and this one of me in a bit.......(Aren't YOU jealous)
Goodnight for now :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment