Monday, August 3, 2009

10 things to do this month

I know, I know, everyone writes these. But that's probably because they're really really reeaaaally fun :D. So here's num. 1:

#1 Eat nothing but things that make you smile for one whole day
No beets, no turnips, no tofu!! Hurrah!

#2 Go for a very long walk in the hills.
Or more specifically, the green green grassy hills.

#3 Watch a horror movie.
Not that I don't like horror movies, I just never can find the time and place to watch one. Gulp. :P

#4 Dedicate an entire blog post to Lisa.
That should be easy :D
#4 Continued
And then send the link to Lisa.
Giggle.

#5 Wear a pair of bright red shoes.
Yes!!! Awesome.

#6 Record yourself singing something and then listen to it, presumably with your hands over your ears.
Unless you're really really good, which I am most definitely NOT.

#7 Watch a old movie with Vincent Price and eat a copious amount of chocolate.
Ok, ok, I'm being easy here, but it's just so much fun.

#8 Wink at a random person on the street, preferably someone nerdy, old, or just ugly.
Yes, a change for you divas of light and perfection. I'm telling you, you've read it, now you've GOT to do it.

#9 Read a hilarious book and laugh all the way through it.
I recommend the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. Yes, it's chicklit, but it's hilarious and well-written chicklit. If you know me, sometimes you just NEED to read something light and present.

and for last...

#10 Give a random stranger a hug. Yes, just do it. Watch them struggle, it's hilarious.(Unfortunetely I've already done this one, teehee, so it's all up to you [presumed] readers.)

Well that's all for now. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment