Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ya know.../The most fabulous women in history

I think I'm obsessive compulsive or something. I won't write a thing on here, and then quite suddenly, while staring at purple hair dye shades and brands, I'll remember I have a blog and this would look really really cool on it. I'm not a technical wizard....nothing I write is extremely interesting, but it's all me :D. And posting pictures related to me really scares me. Think about it. It's kinda creepy posting your pictures all over the place. You wouldn't dump a basket full of self-portraits off a skyscraper, would you? Well then.

Anyhow, this isn't about THAT. It's about THIS, namely the most beautiful women in(or not) existence. Well, them when they were fabulous, anyhow.

Jane Seymour.



Edie Sedgwick.



Betty Davis.



Veronica Lake, Louise Brooks, Clara Bell and Marilyn Monroe.






Audrey Hepburn.


Coco Chanel.



And that's about all I can think of at this moment. Yes, most of these people are dead. Yes, Edie was a addict, Clara Bell was in silent movies, Jane played a horny mum in Wedding Crashers, and Marilyn probably was the source of the term 'dumb blonde', but you have to admit, these are some of the most beautiful women that ever lived. Yeah, I know, I'm old fashioned. Live with it.

Alright, men's one if I can bring myself to it in a few days. Any suggestions for the world's most unique and hottest men? Preferably ones that are somewhat obscure, old enough to have worn a fedora the proper way, dead, talented, or charming? Or any add-ons for the most fabulous women in history?

Thanks in advance for the input (and goodnight). Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment