Saturday, August 1, 2009

Look, people who (hopefully) read my blog:

Please post. I feel darn uncomfortable writing all this shit down if no one ever says anything. If you liked what I wrote, hated it, have absolutely nothing to say, disagree, agree, have loads to say, want something from me, are a good looking male and want my email, recognize the sites I rip off of, have bad grammar, have good grammar, like lime green, like purple, feel for me, don't feel for me, don't like my blog, love my blog, think I'm on the run from the cops, for my life, from the law, think I'm secretly Jim Morrison, James Dean, your best friend, your worst enemy, the ghost(s) of christmas past, christmas present, or christmas to come, the easter bunny or your second wife, please WRITE A COMMENT, dammit!

Thanks :D. Make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment