Friday, July 10, 2009

4 days to go :D

I haven't posted in so long, yes I know, a whole six days, I bet the disembodied YOU feels sad now, yes.
Right!! To business! So I've been here for a week, got over jet lag, gone shopping, wasted money ceaselessly, and probably gained like ten pounds. Not that I care that much, but...ok, I do care. So here's my resolutions for end-of-vacation.

*Become a vegetarian---Again.
(So I've already been vegetarian, once. Only for six months. And I basically ate fruit and starch, thus rendering me very bone-y and very unhealthy. This time, I'ma do it right.)

*Sleep 8 or more hours a night.
(I AM going to stop going to bed at 4:00, and get a better alarm clock. I figure sleep is the base of all life, so we need more more more more more more....)

*Exercise every day.
(This year, my workouts have been sketchy, if anything. I expect arms, legs, abs, cardio every day, people! MOVE IT!)

*Drink lots of water.
(Those 8 glasses a day...what losers. I want 9.)

*Grow out hair.
(I have a hair fetish. I cut and dye my hair all the time. My reward for growing it out for more than a year---awesome dreads!! Yes, just three more inches to go, ladies and gents.)

*Learn how to sew.
(If I'ma wear clothes, I'ma learn how to make them. Save save save.)

*Meditate every day for at least ten minutes.
(Only easy one here. If I can only remember..........)

*Clean out my head.
(If you get me, you do........)


Ok, so remind me of that when I fail miserably. :D My reward for all this.....Awesome dreads, bod, etc. Hopefully. Maybe. If.

Ok, no ifs. WHEN.

I might get on later with pix. Stay glued :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment