Sunday, July 19, 2009

I love life!!

I do I do! I said something a bit cruel, realized my head was a mess, and meditated for like 35 minutes to sort it out. It worked, yeay.

Now I'm so happy. I love you, I love me, I love everybody.
I love life! To quote Helpme1 (don't ask):
You should respect all people, especially those you have not met, because as living beings they deserve the simple liberty of respect, to be left as is, not to be fucked with. Why? b/c we are all in this together.

on the other hand don't blindly hand out your utmost respect to people who otherwise may not deserve it.

I totally agree with him. Thus, I shall try and emulate the Bizzle and 'peace-think' everyone I come across. Also, meditate a bunch more.

Yeay! Oh yeah, my new favorite quote (by me :P);

"Don't be sad, be happy like me :D!"

No comments:

Post a Comment