Monday, July 13, 2009

So, again, I'm leaving tomorrow


To Ireland this time, to stay with Kathy dear. It's raining hectically right now, my Mom basically decided she'd let me have dreads :O (yeay!!!!!!) and dye my hair before I go home (Yeayyyyy) and I haven't eaten anything severely unhealthy in like four days. My pants feel all nice and roomy already :D. Of course I can see that changing when I get to Ireland.
I'm landing in Dublin, and driving to the home there. It should be fun, if even just to get away from the monotony of rain, random relatives, and telly. Comfy pants and large sweaters are still in order, though, and a very eccentric pair of socks.

I'm packing loads of almonds to make up for the foreseeable lack of soy and cheese there. I guess I'll just have to prevail upon Kathy to eat the random bits of meat I'm sure to be served.
Now I sound like such a whiner!! Wtf, no one even reads this blog? How am I to care?

Alright, keep safe and don't worry about very long 'thoughtful posts' or 'deep posts' I won't be posting for at least a week. I'll leave you with that.

PS: Do you like my kilted men? I know, I know, scots have great rears.

No comments:

Post a Comment